• Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

SHARP HTS-B300 opinioni

andy78

Digital-Forum Silver Master
Oggi ho visto questo sound al mw volevo conoscere le opinioni personali di chi lo possiede o lo conosce,è ok per un 40?grazie.

Qui c'è una bella recensione, in sintesi:
The very nature of a Sound Bar combined with the striking slimness of the Sharp HT-SB300 specifically led us to expect certain limitations, but I did not expect the many available listening modes to make such an appreciable improvement in the final sonic results. While I can't say that this affordable, easy-to-set-up-and-use unit can substitute for true 5.1, it can provide genuinely enjoyable home theater audio to complement the high-def video. This is particularly true when budget or space constraints preclude the purchase of a true 5.1-channel system. I'd recommend the Sharp HT-SB300 to anyone who wants a taste of the home theater experience without the expense and complexity of multiple speakers, but do yourself a favor and add a powered subwoofer to push the experience to the next level.

io purtroppo per ragioni economiche e di spazio non posso spendere molto quindi devo adattarmi,il 300 quindi non va bene per un 40??

Indietro
Alto Basso