• Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

MySky solo con Parabola?

dolcevita

Digital-Forum Junior Plus
Ciao a tutti!

vorrei ottenere il nuovo decoder di MySky e vorrei abbonarsi al SKY online. Perchè devo prendere una parabola, perché già ho un piatto al mio parabola? È ci nessun'altra opzione?

Grazie
dolcevita

dolcevita ha scritto:
Ciao a tutti!

vorrei ottenere il nuovo decoder di MySky e vorrei abbonarsi al SKY online. Perchè devo prendere una parabola, perché già ho un piatto al mio parabola? È ci nessun'altra opzione?

Grazie
dolcevita
Ma non sei italiano/a, giusto?

Perchè il MySKY richiede l'intervento del tecnico obbligatoriamente, quindi sei obbligato a scegliere anche la parabola

si ma nn sei obbligato a istallare quella che ti danno se ce l'hai ...

si, ma l'uscita del tecnico la paghi lo stesso....

è ovvio anche xkè ora lo chiamano costo di adesione e nn più intervento tecnico

actually i'm from Germany and i'm looking for somebody to get the new MySky decoder, because it's not possible to get such a decoder abroad from Italy...

dolcevita ha scritto:
actually i'm from Germany and i'm looking for somebody to get the new MySky decoder, because it's not possible to get such a decoder abroad from Italy...

Actually, I am afraid there is no way to have MySky abroad as it has to be installed by a Sky technician even if you have your own system (dish, LNB, two cables descent) nice and ready.
As far as I know, you should have an address in Italy even for a normal subscription (Skybox hardware).
The only possibility is that someone in Italy can subscribe for you (being legally responsible for the contract obligations) and, if you want Mysky, has the installation made at his Italian home, then the decoder may travel abroad........

Ciao

Andrea

that's exactly what i'm looking for, i had Sky digital before, but my receiver is broken, so i had to cancel the Sky digital contract, SKY Italia is really good, at this time i've a got a subscription for Mondo SKY for 1 anno, but i'm missing the receiver for Live Pause, instantly rewind, recording and so on...if somebody wants and can help me, please let me know...

dolcevita

Hi I am afraid but doubt you would find someone able to help you because I don't think Sky Italy would install a new Mysky Box where one has been previously installed and also you have to pay the rental to receive that decoder.

The decoder also as previous said must be installed by a technician even if you have all ready at home so I don't think you should achieve to get that box.

Ciao ciao :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

PS: you should try to get a normal box again, that's a lot easier...

i have a question to the AC3 transmission of SKY cinema...is Dolby Digital sound AC3 available only in italian language or in english(movies in english) too?

dc

good question, I don't know as I have never tried to change the language; I suppose that if double audio is provided for a movie, even the second language should be in DD. I'll let you know as soon as I'll try.
Andrea

Indietro
Alto Basso