• COMUNICATO IMPORTANTE: ACCOUNT BLOCCATI (16/02/2024) Clicca sul link per leggere il comunicato
  • Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

In Rilievo Plugin for enigma2 - ChocholousekPicons updater (include DTT Italia)

Attention, plagin Chocholousek picon updater in version v2 and older, gradually losing various backgrounds and the picon package. Gradually, it will not be possible to download anything. It will occur after October 2, 2020 when the last picon update will be on g-drive and these will remain out of date until October 30, 2020, then it will not be possible to help version v2 and older plugin download anything. This is related to the gradual departure of the picon package with g-drive, and these continue to remain and are only updated on the new storage. There is still and will be a fully functional download of picon only in version v3 and newer plugin Chocholousek picon updater, which supports the new picon repository.

update of ID file + preview picons!
JustBlack220x132.gif

just_black

- Expansion of plagins with a new Just Black background in png32 design, size 220x132.
- Removal of the picon Freeze White 400x240 set completely.
- Removal of the picon noName 400x240 set completely.

A plugin update was released on 03.11.2020!

3-1-201103-l

Added support for non-standard userbouquet files (lowercase) in Enigma, after using the DreamSet application:
- unfortunately, DreamSet uploads userbouquet files with lowercase characters to the set-top box and therefore no matching service reference codes are found
- the process of comparing service reference codes from userbouquet files will no longer be case sensitive

enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_3.1.201103_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_3.1.201103_all.deb

many thanks for supporting s3n0.

Update file ID today + preview picons!

extension of the plugin with new picons Dirty Paper in png32 design, size 220x132.

dirtypaper220x132.gif

dirtypaper-220x132

In the last round of voting on picon.cz won picons Dirty Paper, and could be added to picon.cz and to the plagin Chocholousek picons. :p

Today released an update of the ID file + preview picons, plugin Picons Chocholousek updater!

- extension of the plugin with new picons Mirror Glass in png8 design with a size of 400x240

Ma ho sempre avuto un dubbio, cosa cambia avere i picon con risoluzione maggiore?
Io ho i 220x132 e si vedono perfettamente sia su display che infobar

If you have a TV with a large diagonal, and also skin without resampling picons. The difference will be seen.

Users are asking for it.

happy New Year 2021!

Ciao chocholousek, thank's for your job. I have been using these picons for a long time and only today I learned about the existence of this plugin. I use these picons "picontransparent-400x240-19.2E_by_chocholousek". How should I set up the plugin to download them?
Thank you.

Oggi ho deciso di abbandonare il manuale e caricare il plugin, se imposto “sync with userbouquets” significa che quando aggiorno i setting, aggiorna i picon in automatico?

Indietro
Alto Basso