• Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

In Rilievo Plugin for enigma2 - ChocholousekPicons updater (include DTT Italia)

update of ID file + preview picons!
JustBlack220x132.gif

just_black

- Expansion of plagins with a new Just Black background in png32 design, size 220x132.
- Removal of the picon Freeze White 400x240 set completely.
- Removal of the picon noName 400x240 set completely.

A plugin update was released on 03.11.2020!

3-1-201103-l

Added support for non-standard userbouquet files (lowercase) in Enigma, after using the DreamSet application:
- unfortunately, DreamSet uploads userbouquet files with lowercase characters to the set-top box and therefore no matching service reference codes are found
- the process of comparing service reference codes from userbouquet files will no longer be case sensitive

enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_3.1.201103_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_3.1.201103_all.deb

many thanks for supporting s3n0.

Update file ID today + preview picons!

extension of the plugin with new picons Dirty Paper in png32 design, size 220x132.

dirtypaper220x132.gif

dirtypaper-220x132

In the last round of voting on picon.cz won picons Dirty Paper, and could be added to picon.cz and to the plagin Chocholousek picons. :p

Today released an update of the ID file + preview picons, plugin Picons Chocholousek updater!

- extension of the plugin with new picons Mirror Glass in png8 design with a size of 400x240

Ma ho sempre avuto un dubbio, cosa cambia avere i picon con risoluzione maggiore?
Io ho i 220x132 e si vedono perfettamente sia su display che infobar

If you have a TV with a large diagonal, and also skin without resampling picons. The difference will be seen.

Users are asking for it.

happy New Year 2021!

Ciao chocholousek, thank's for your job. I have been using these picons for a long time and only today I learned about the existence of this plugin. I use these picons "picontransparent-400x240-19.2E_by_chocholousek". How should I set up the plugin to download them?
Thank you.

Oggi ho deciso di abbandonare il manuale e caricare il plugin, se imposto “sync with userbouquets” significa che quando aggiorno i setting, aggiorna i picon in automatico?

30. 1. 2021 - Plugin ChocholousekPicons update

Today Update Plugin Chocholousek Picons!

chocholousek-picons_4-0-210129l

Source code modified to support both versions of Python 2 and 3 at the same time (oATV 6.5).
Fixed description for the plugin:
- picons are supported mainly for satellite positions from Europe
- other satellite positions are less supported ... such as satellites in Russia (not all satellites from Russia are supported)

enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_4.0.210129_all.ipk
enigma2-plugin-extensions-chocholousek-picons_4.0.210129_all.deb

Indietro
Alto Basso