• Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

edision2120cx caxlink problem

bollobollo

Digital-Forum New User
:sad: :sad: Hi, when I put the softcam into my edision 2120 with caxlink, during the upgrade show the message "key version is not supported!!!" I try to remove the key editor typing 6040 but the problem not change! Can You help me!! Thanks

bollobollo ha scritto:
:sad: :sad: Hi, when I put the softcam into my edision 2120 with caxlink, during the upgrade show the message "key version is not supported!!!" I try to remove the key editor typing 6040 but the problem not change! Can You help me!! Thanks

Hi, your deocoder not compatible with the current key, get a new key for the current mini argus ;)

Is it :icon_rolleyes: possible to modify the softcam with Caslink to adapt to edision 2120?

bollobollo ha scritto:
Is it :icon_rolleyes: possible to modify the softcam with Caslink to adapt to edision 2120?
Yes... but the work is significant and therefore not appropriate.

Uses a format not compatible with the softcam caslink ... maybe try to find another of that generation.
You remember that once you load the softcam caslink can send both the decoder and is inserted directly into the FW with procedure Factory / UpdateRom.bin

Regards
by Ram ;)

Try with the procedure Factory / UpdateRom.bin of Caslnik 1.16b4 and after sends the updated firmware to the decoder.

Regards
by Ram ;)

Indietro
Alto Basso