• Non sono ammesse registrazioni con indirizzi email temporanei usa e getta

Sdx Chan Editor

Couple more things about Copia function. When I copy a channel from one satellite to a newly created one, the original gets deleted. In the origin satellite. So basically, it's not a Copy function, but a Move function.
Also, when I copy a channel, I get double copies in the destination satellite.

Thanks for the good work!

Moving satellites around simply is not working. I do what you said, move a satellite, press the 'Agg.Posiz.Sat' button, move another one the 'Agg.Posiz.Sat' button and so on. I go to Salva Mod su file, I go to the Canali TV tab and everything is ok, all channels are in the correct satellites. But I close the program, start it again, open that saved modded file and all channels are messed up, Sky Italia is in the Polsat satellite for example, MaxTv is somewhere else and so on. You should check that out.

Couple more things about Copia function. When I copy a channel from one satellite to a newly created one, the original gets deleted. In the origin satellite. So basically, it's not a Copy function, but a Move function.
Also, when I copy a channel, I get double copies in the destination satellite.

Thanks for the good work!
thanks to you for your debugging work :LOL: About double copies, could you check if in the list there are 2 channels with the same name? because I have the same issue but when in the list there are 2 or more channels with the same name. You can use Find Button and search the name.

Edit: I managed to simulate the bugs you highlighted, as soon as I have time I will try to make the changes

Ultima modifica:
1.0.8 is on fire.... but I think I missed... which bug wouldn't be fixed? I thought I had fixed all the ones indicated.

When I move satellites in the list, up and down, all channels get messed up. See my screenshots in post #19. Also, still we cannot copy or delete multiple channels.

Copy & Paste & Delete all channels in a satellite are already in the rel. 1.0.8 ; as for the multiple choice I hadn't thought of that, I'll see if I can satisfy you and see the satellite bug you mentioned

Thanks. Just check out my screenshots in the #19 post. It's like, you move a satellite from let's say position number 4 to number 1. The satellite name moves, but when you go to Canali TV tab you will see that channels which were on the position 4 stayed at the position 4, even though that satellite moved to position 1. I hope I explained well. :)

I guess, did you try multiple re-order of chans? instead, try to click that button to each single change (I know it's boring...but this is a workaround)

Recap:
- tried one channel at the time: OK
- tried no channel : error (why do you want to click if it no necessary?)
- tried multiple channels : error
that's all right?

No no. Even with one channel I get error. Every time I get error. Single channel, multiple channels, no channels at all (if I just click the button without doing anything before that).

Ok, I have changed the related function control; the main problem is when there are 2 or more channels with the same name... in the next release there will be more controls and you'll have the notification about the channel in conflict.

Ultima modifica:
OK, now I have another issue. :) When I save the file with your app I can't install it on my box. I can install the untouched file fine. But as soon as I open it and do my changes and save it, the box says "fail". I even tried not to make any changes, just opened the untouched file and save it with a different name and it fails to install it. Something is not good. :)

I go here to do the final Save, right? I mean, on almost every tab there is a Salva file button, and they all save an .sdx file.
https://prnt.sc/3BXjE_vvHf5k

Ultima modifica:
First of all, I discovered a bug when you change satellite order a save the file; transponder are not updated with the new sat list. Next release will fix it.

At the moment, the program can only save single part each time and you can't save all parts (sat, tp, channel, settings, favorite etc etc) on one touch because I'm not able to understand the logic of some input in the file. I asked around but there aren't info. So I prefer to manage single parts until now. Anyway in the next release I'll insert a save all button.

It will be interesting if I can have the working file and the same modified with the tool that you tried and not working... Better if you try on your deco this 4 mods to analyze where is the problem:
  1. changing sat only
  2. changing transponders only
  3. changing channel only
  4. no change, only open and save

Thanks for your feedback.

Will do. I will let you know. But every time I use that button from the screen above to save the file, right?

OK, here's the deal. When I:
1. change sat only, move them up and down and press this button below to save, it fails to install:
https://prnt.sc/ZcFX6IMB751r
2. change transponder only, and press the button below, it installs OK:
https://prnt.sc/Z4KspDJfdhTR
3. change channel only (I just deleted 1 channel), and press the button below to save, it installs OK:
https://prnt.sc/wt2ezImS6Iw7
4. When I change nothing, just open my untouched file and save it with the button below, it fails to install:
https://prnt.sc/wIPUZCCrPmNN

So, I think this button is the problem, or the function it does.

Indietro
Alto Basso